Quote of the Week

Quote of the week: “If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daily Flash 2012: 366 Days of Flash Fiction


It's here! The publication of Daily Flash 2012: 366 Days of Flash Fiction, which holds my short story Gloria. It's a quick 500 word story and marks my debut as an actual published author, so it's a little exciting for me. I, of course, would like to continue to publish more of my stories, but right now my main focus is building up my craft of writing. My career as a published author will come in time if it is meant to be. 

If you want to support my first publication and have some great stories to read everyday next year, check out Daily Flash 2012: 366 Days of Flash Fiction. You'll find my story under the date July 3rd. I also had the great pleasure of being published in the same book with two great writing friends Denise Wyant and Lesley Conner, so keep a look out for their stories as well! Thanks in advance for your support!


1 comment: