Quote of the Week

Quote of the week: “If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” - Toni Morrison



Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

Yesterday was our writer's meeting. We decided to do a pot luck dinner and talk about the blessings and curses of being a writer. The spread we had was delicious and the company even better. It's so great to have the opportunity to be apart of such a wonderful team. I'm blessed and especially thankful for my family of writers.

The best part is being able to have people to talk to who know what you are going through. It's like a support group for writers. Every now and again we throw out lifelines to those who feel as if they are drowning and sometimes I find myself a precipitant of those lines. Mostly it's a chance to make friends with like-mined individuals as well as have intelligent adult conversation (hard to come by when you're a stay a home mom).

So I'm thankful for my support group of writer's (you know who you are). ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment